<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20421913?origin\x3dhttp://feezass.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Halooo singapore!!! =)

as usual :-

For u..... =)
and for me..... =)
and the entire human race! =))

"The only thing as great as loving, is knowing that you are loved back."

"When our lips met I knew from then on he was my drug and I was addicted."

"I not only love you, but I love who I am when I am with you"

















Yes.. it's time to change.. loving you... oh my,
i love the second quote. missing it... gosh!!
argh!! hahaa... oops! haha















above is an example of chocolates that is banned...
as n, can be written off and bring HOME! hahaha
The leaked ones and the Cracked ones.. hahaha!
see how cool it is to work in a chocolate shop..
hahaha! loves... hahaha!
Lets make it a deal, my entry today will be on love?...
hahahha! i love u, u love me.. hahahah! Tiow!
kental la seh!!! ... what is love??.. hahahaa
giler...




















I love her... ( bubble tea) hahaha!
met with bubble tea... ater work..
aww... miss them man!!!
Zaman2 secondary schoool













This happens when u meet ure love =))
irresistable/irreplacable
giler!















and of course!!! hahaha! the middle girl...
hmm.. loves kissing... and awaiting to be kissed..
hahaha! gosh! i swear my entry today is freakin lame!
but however, effort can produce success!!! =)

Labels:


Feeza the Great @
1/30/2007 12:12:00 AM



Myself

Hafeeza
18
Madly in love!

Talk to me